Employees Complete your BOLD assessment:
- Is your employment contract a concern for you?
- Would you like to know your legal rights at work?
- Would you like to know how to handle disciplinary action?
- Do you know how to prepare for a disciplinary hearing and/or the CCMA?
- Would you like some tips on how to land your dream job?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please Contact Us.
Employees can call on us for the following services:
- Advice on protecting rights in terms of BCEA, LRA and other laws of this country in terms of employer/employee relations.
- Advice on acquiring and/or interpretation of company codes of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Assistance with appeal of warnings when lawfully justified.
- Assistance with preparation for disciplinary enquiries/hearings.
- Assistance with appeal of sanction to a disciplinary enquiry/hearing.
- Assistance with CCMA referral for conciliation.
- Assistance with CCMA referral for arbitration.
*All of the aforementioned can be requested from us either in an advisory capacity, complete document preparation or active practice, both the latter will escalate the price accordingly.