Employers Complete your BOLD assessment:
- Is your business losing valuable knowledge when employees leave?
- In the current economy is it viable to retain valuable employees?
- Are compensation pay-outs a nuisance expense to your business?
- Do you lack time to monitor HR in your business?
- Does your HR need more gears to manage discipline in your business?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please Contact Us.
Employers can call on us for the following services:
- Guidance on application of the Law in terms of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act and other Laws/Acts of this country.
- To compile codes of conduct as well as lawful policies and procedures for the company.
- An impartial third party chairperson of disciplinary enquiries/hearings.
- An impartial third party chairperson of appeal hearings.
- Training for Management & HR in terms of best practice and lawful conduct in employee relations, from day-to-day interactions and/or minor infringements right up to and including conducting disciplinary enquiries.
- Training for Management & HR in terms of representing the company at the CCMA conciliation and/or arbitration. (Only in cases where an attorney is not contracted)
- Compilation of lawful documentation related to management of discipline such as warnings, counsel discussions and disciplinary enquiry/hearing agendas procedurally correct in their format.
- Advice to Management & HR on lawful progressive discipline.
- Advice to Management & HR on procedural and substantive fairness in escalated disciplinary action from investigation up to and including conducting disciplinary enquiries/hearings (initiator and chairperson roles).
- Assistance with preparation for disciplinary enquiries.
- Assistance with preparation for CCMA conciliation.
- Assistance with preparation for CCMA arbitration.
- No fault terminations/retrenchments; lawful process advice or manage on company’s behalf.
*All of the aforementioned can be requested from us either in an advisory capacity, complete document preparation or active practice, both the latter will escalate the price accordingly.